About the Firm
FRANK R. VOLPINI
After obtaining his Master of Arts Degree at Wilfrid Laurier University, Frank Volpini attended the University of Western Ontario where he obtained his Law Degree, graduating in 1979. He was admitted to the bar in 1981 and commenced his law practice in the Waterloo Region with the firm of Chris & Chris (later Chris & Volpini).
Frank has represented a wide range of clients in his practice, concentrating on real estate law, corporate/commercial law and estate planning matters. He has acted for developers of residential, commercial and industrial properties. In addition, he has represented Purchasers and Sellers of residential homes, condominiums and vacation properties within the Province of Ontario.
In addition to his law practice, Frank has served as Trustee of the Waterloo County Law Association and is past Chairman of the Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal. He has also taught Construction Law at Conestoga College for private industry.
Frank has always been active in the Kitchener-Waterloo Community which he has called home for over 40 years. His involvement includes:
- Past Section Fundraising Co-ordinator with the United Way of Kitchener-Waterloo and Area;
- Past Director of K-W Big Brother Association;
- Past Director of North Waterloo Housing Authority;
- Past Director of the K-W Italian Cortina Club;
- Past Director and Founding Member of the Canadian Italian Businessmen’s Association; and
- Currently a member of the Board of Directors of the Carmelite Sisters of St. Agatha.
Let us tailor the right solution for you or your business
Please fill out the quick form and we will be in touch.